Monday, November 5, 2018

And Another Sunday

Happy November.  It's hard to believe that we are in November.  Where did October go?  Seriously, what the heck?  This year has just flown by.  I'm not going to complain an awful lot about it going quickly as this year has been a total bitch for me.  Moving forward is a good thing, but it can slow down a smidge.

I don't know if it's been because of the stuff going on this year, or stress, or what, but I'm not in a good place at all.  Depression has set in hard.  Yes, I'm on medication for this.  Yes, I take it like I should.  Maybe I need it to be adjusted, or maybe I don't actually need it anymore, but it doesn't seem to be working anymore.  I've been swamped for about a month now.  Every time it feels like I've gotten over the hump, it all comes back again.  With luck I get past this soon, but I have to prepare myself for the fact that I may be in this place for a bit.  Ear seeds have helped, and that's nice.

Speaking of ear seeds, those things are amazing.  I really like that I can place these things on my external ear, and get relief from so many issues.  My knowledge is still low, but I hope to take some continuing education on them, and become as proficient as possible.  Especially since so many people, including myself, are trying to get away from the overuse of medications.  Helping your body help itself couldn't be a better thing.  I want to be on the cutting edge of this.

I'm planning on a trip to Ireland.  That means that sooner or later, I'm going to need a passport.  The act of sending my original (and only copy) birth certificate through the mail freaks me out just a bit.  Have any of you gotten a passport?  Suggestions?  I was told to go ahead and get the card and the passport.  That way I have both, since it's cheaper that way.  What do you all think?  I'm actually excited about it, and have been thinking of all of the other places I want to go.  I need suggestions, people!  Help a gal with limited funds figure it out.

Okay, that's about all I have for right now.  Have a great night/day, and do something wonderful for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Not Okay

I've always heard peoe talking about somethibg hurting so bad that they throw up from it.  The thought if that level of pain freaked me ...