Wednesday, January 29, 2020

So Not Okay

I've always heard peoe talking about somethibg hurting so bad that they throw up from it.  The thought if that level of pain freaked me out, and I've had babies.  Anyway, I'm at this point with my back pain.  Thing is, the pain isn't at a level that I thought it be for this.  It's constant and evil.  Trust me when I say ut hurts a lot, but to lose my stomach?  I wonder why it happens.  I could see if it was a sudden pain, but this is not.  It is very deep in my core, though.  Hmmm. Nothing helps, either.  Not muscle relaxers.  Not pain pills.  PT is making it so much worse, too.

I think it's going to snow.  I'm over winter.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Not Okay

I've always heard peoe talking about somethibg hurting so bad that they throw up from it.  The thought if that level of pain freaked me ...