Thursday, January 23, 2020

Physical Therapy

I had my first physical therapy appointment today.  This was the first time anybody has actually oistened when I talked about my pain.  He said I already knew most of it, do he just gave me the rest of the information needed to figure this out.  I have at home stuff I have to do, which isn't hard at all.  Hopefully I'll feel better soon.

It's snowing.  It can stop.  They say it will continue through to Saturday.  Not cool, Illinois.  I have a road trip planned.  This needs to stop.  It's certainly pretty, but I don't want to drive in it.  So far it looks like the roads have been plowed and salted.  We'll see if they keep it up.  Experience tells me no.  Prove me wrong!

My bqck is screaming.  Seriously, the PT is going to make me cry.  I get that it's just pain fron working the areas, but ouch.  Hopefully I can power through.

I want somebody to come make me something yummy for dinner.  I'm lazy and I don't want to cook.  Maybe I'll just go pick up a lasagna or something.  Steak would be good, but it's too expensive.  Crab legs?  No, again, too much.  I need another job to buy decadent foods.




No comments:

Post a Comment

So Not Okay

I've always heard peoe talking about somethibg hurting so bad that they throw up from it.  The thought if that level of pain freaked me ...