Sunday, October 28, 2018

Happy Sunday

Allergies have been hitting me hard this year.  I've also had a hell of a lot of stress to add.  Mix in surgeries and meds that I've not taken before, and I'm worn out.  I decided to try a salt inhaler.  It's a little plastic disc that has chunks of Himalayan salt in it.  You breathe through the inhaler, and it picks up microscopic bits of the salt, which is supposed to do all kinds of healthy things for you.  I figure it can't hurt to at least try.  It's been a little over 24 hours.  So far I do feel as if I'm breathing better, but that might be because you spend 20 minutes over the day deep breathing.  I'm curious to see how things are in a month.


When new stitch patterns come across my facebook page, I sometimes feel like I truly need to try them.   This is my new blanket pattern.  I've done a bunch of granny squares.  Then I went to zig zag stitch.  This is a faux broomstick lace.  So easy to do.  It does seem to be sucking up the yarn, but that's okay.  It's Red Heart, so not too expensive.  Plus it's pretty.  The girls picked the colors, which are very, very bright in person.  This makes the fourth blanket in the works.  I really should finish one or two of them.

In adding to the things that I think are really cool, I bought a new water bottle.  It's got crystals in it.  Mine in particular has rose quartz, clear quartz, and a couple pieces of amethyst.  It isn't the expensive, fancy one, but it is pretty.  I lurve it.

So that's me right now.  A new water bottle, a new crochet stitch, and new breathing stuff.  I know, not very exciting.  It is what it is, however, and it at least makes me happy.  Happiness comes so seldom these days.  Gotta do what I've gotta do.  

That's it for today.  What did you do for yourself this weekend?  Do you have plans for anything fun for Halloween?  Let me in on it!  Have a good one, and be nice to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Not Okay

I've always heard peoe talking about somethibg hurting so bad that they throw up from it.  The thought if that level of pain freaked me ...