Sunday, April 7, 2019

So Much Frustration

My oldest teen turned 15 yesterday.  That's one hell of a ball of angst, let me tell you.  She has so much attitude that I'm almost certain that the astronauts on the space station can see it. It's very difficult to live with.

Said 15 year old has decided that homework sucks.  Not so unusual.  She is, therefore, not going to do it.  I know, that isn't really all that unusual, either.  Since like November.  I had to sit in a two hour school meeting over this.  Not a happy mom at all.  So this term paper rough draft is due tomorrow.  She had to do a bibliography that took her several hours.  She also has to have five quotes in there.  After something like six hours, she has 1.  I told her to come back to the quotes, start the paper.  It's been 3 1/2 hours and she has something like two paragraphs.  Out of an 8 page paper.  I just don't get it.  There are no learning issues to deal with, so that isn't it.  The teen just simply doesn't want to do it.  I hate to inform her highness, but it has yo be done by tomorrow.  She blew it off, so that's on her.  Why am I so stressed about it?

I have taken on way too much crap.  There are so many people in my life that are taking advantage of me. It just isn't doable anymore.  Seriously, it's taking a toll on my mental and physical health.  I'm having panic attacks worrying about who will want me to do something more for them.  These grown ass adults need to learn how to take care of themselves.  Seriously, grow up.  I cannot keep wearing myself out for people who aren't even somewhat grateful.  It's ridiculous.

On the upside, what a freaking beautiful day!  Seriously, warm and breezy, no rain, no weirdness.  Just lovely.  Sadly, I think the rain rolls in tomorrow.  Maybe not.  We shall see.  It would have been nice to enjoy it more, but there's this term paper... Yeah, good times.

So what have you been doing this weekend?  Tell me all of the wonderful things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Not Okay

I've always heard peoe talking about somethibg hurting so bad that they throw up from it.  The thought if that level of pain freaked me ...