Friday, September 21, 2018

Seriously, It Sucks

It's the middle of the night.  As you can see, I'm awake.  It's been one hell of a crappy year, and I'm ready to be done with it.  I'm not in a great place, so I thought I'd maybe go back to keeping a blog.  I've been told that nobody reads them.  Screw that!  I'm tired of being told where I'm going wrong in my life by people that make up stats for their own enjoyment.  Yup, I'm crabby.

I just wanted to say a quick hello, since I'm going to start this again.  I'll do a proper "first" post later.  Maybe I'll even have non crabby stuff to put out there.  Yeah, that made me laugh.

Anyway, I'm not really that big of a downer.  I've just had an awful lot of crap go down this year (I'll explain in my next post), and I'm a little bitter.  This will pass, but because it's me, new crap will come along and take it's place.  I actually do have a good life, basically.  I can promise that some of the WTF that goes on will make you laugh, cry, snort your coffee, or make you feel like you've got it really good.  I aim to please, ya know.  

Sit back, grab a coffee, and let's see what happens!  Feel free to reply to my posts.  I enjoy hearing how others are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Not Okay

I've always heard peoe talking about somethibg hurting so bad that they throw up from it.  The thought if that level of pain freaked me ...