Sunday, September 23, 2018

Where the Heck is September Going?

I cannot believe how fast September has flown.  I know it's because we are so busy, but sheesh!  Slowing down would be wonderful, but no.  That would be the easy way, wouldn't it?  Time does not need to be the freak that it is.  Slow down!

I bought a fitness tracker yesterday.  The stupid thing recorded almost a mile of activity while I was sleeping.  Do you think that means that I thrash around a lot?  My sister says she knows people that gain miles with their tracker sitting by a fan.  Hmmmm.  I was amused when it registered 12 calories burned from making coffee.  Who knew?

The tape on the left side of my chest is beginning to come off.  It would be nice if it were gone as it itches like crazy.  Thing is, I have this irrational belief that the steri strip is what's keeping everything together.  I also saw the scar under the tape.  Yeah, I had a good cry over that.  It looks awful.  I know that it shouldn't be a worry, but honestly it bothers me.  Nobody else is going to see these scars, but I know they are there.  Yet another "reason" that I feel I can't date.  Good times.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So Not Okay

I've always heard peoe talking about somethibg hurting so bad that they throw up from it.  The thought if that level of pain freaked me ...