Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Yay

Later today (if you count the day starting at midnight, tomorrow if you don't) I try going back to work.  I'm actually pretty jazzed about it as I'm bored out of my mind.  I'm a little afraid, too.  Three surgeries in the last 5 months will do that to a person, though.  The thing is, it's important for me to get out there and start doing again.  Even if it's just to have that out and about time.  Plus, money is always a good thing.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?  I'm trying to plan a trip to someplace interesting and fun, but it's growing.  More and more fun and interesting places keep popping up.  Honestly, it seems to be turning into a world trip.  The only problem is that I do not have that kind of money.  Hence, it's looking like I may have many separate adventures in my future.  At one point that would have scared the crap out of me.  Now I just want to do it.  So with that in mind, give me some ideas!  I'm in the United States, but there are so many places that I've not been.  Go ahead and give me US spots, too!

It's been pretty rainy here as of late.  I always forget just how damp it is in the fall.  Spring sucks for that simple reason - it's so damn wet.  Fall should be my bonfire and hoodie weather.  So far it's wet and hot.  Yeah, I'm sweating off pounds every day.  Wishful thinking there, but it feels like it, that's for sure.  I don't want it to be cold, but cool would be okay.  Heck, my body figuring out if it wants to be warm or cold would be nice.  Because nobody knows if Phyllodes has a hormone link, I can't even get hormone replacement with good conscience.  Not worth the risks, though I do think that I have thyroid issues, and that could be messing with me, too.  Who knows at this point.

Have you ever felt that you dodged a bullet?  That you wanted something very much, didn't get it, felt like royal ass because of it, but then saw what might have been your future?  Did you get thankful that you didn't get what you want?  This weekend showed me just that.  I'm sad for what I didn't get, but damn.  I don't think I could have lived with it in the end.  That makes me petty, but I don't really care.  So much better this way.  Weird how that works.

I hope all is well in your lives.  Do something amazing, even if it's simple.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Not Okay

I've always heard peoe talking about somethibg hurting so bad that they throw up from it.  The thought if that level of pain freaked me ...