Friday, October 26, 2018

A Good Day

My day started out average.  Not bad, not good.  It just was.  Being as I've been pretty depressed as of late, I felt pretty decent.  There were a couple of appointments on my calendar, but nothing too harsh.

I had put on my facebook page that I could give earseed treatments to anybody that wanted them (in the area).  I am running a pretty decent deal, actually.  Well, one of my teachers from a couple of years ago wanted it done.  I met up with her, and came away from the experience feeling amazing.  My doctor appointment went very well.  Two of my girls had parent teacher conferences.  They're doing a good job at school.  Sophia had a movie get together with friends.  A good day overall.

Please watch out for your friends as the days get shorter.  Depression can creep up on you, and then BAM.  There are signs, but not always seen by the person that is depressed.  Just be there for your friends.  Check in with them.  Seriously, it could be the thing that makes them feel better.

So, who has a nice guy that's looking for a date?  Or more than a date?  I'm so very tired of being alone.  Not desperate, mind you.  Just, I dunno.  If they happen to have a cool accent, I could go for that, too.  If you know anybody, let me know.  I don't seem to be finding them on my own, that's for sure.

Have any of you watched The Haunting of Hill House?  It's actually a very good series.  I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I do.  With luck they will make another season or three or four.  Not much keeps my interest these days.  Especially not a "horror" show.  Anyway, it's good.  Check it out if you haven't already.  It's on Netflix.

And having said this stuff, have a great evening/day.  Do something great for yourself, and also for at least one other.  Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Not Okay

I've always heard peoe talking about somethibg hurting so bad that they throw up from it.  The thought if that level of pain freaked me ...