Monday, October 1, 2018

Strange

When I was 12 I started getting migraines.  Really nasty migraines.  They aren't really predictable, either.  I hate that.  Oddly, during this whole phyllodes thing, I have had lime one migraine.  I'm going with not stress induces.  Today I went ro pick sandwiches up for dinner.  The lighting was hinky, and I knew I might be in trouble.  Yup, migraine.  It Isn't full blown yet, but it is working hard at it.  I hate when my head hurts.

That's really all that I've got for today.  With luck it will go away,and I can be my regular self.  We shall see in the morning.  

Goodnight, sleep well, see you in the a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Not Okay

I've always heard peoe talking about somethibg hurting so bad that they throw up from it.  The thought if that level of pain freaked me ...