Monday, October 22, 2018

I'm Baaaack

I know that I wasn't gone all that long, but I really wanted to be a regular poster.  I did have a lot of stuff going on, if that helps.  Yes, even I think that's a lame excuse.  Hopefully my blogging will be chug along a bit better.

My state requires that I take 24 continuing education hours every two years so that I can keep my license.  I can take 12 hours online, so that was my ethics and some other stuff related to that.  Easy peasy, if you ask me.  The other 12 have to be in person, hands on.  I took a Swedish massage refresher.  Oh my gosh, so much fun.  It was a long day with all 12 hours being done, but the instructor was amazing.  The people in the class were great.  I learned a lot, even though it was a subject I know well.  I'll be looking for this instructor again, for sure.

I purchased a set of RockPods to play with.  They are similar to to regular cupping cups, but they are used a bit differently.  So far I've only used them for self care.  There is a class, and hopefully that's going to happen before the next two years are up.  I also want to take Bamboo Fusion, a regular cupping class, KT taping.  So many options!

Well ladies and gents, that's all I've got for now.  It's 5am and I'm cooked.  Can't sleep, but can't think enough to write more.  Kids get up in 1 1/2 hours, so no point in sleeping now.  Talk at you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Not Okay

I've always heard peoe talking about somethibg hurting so bad that they throw up from it.  The thought if that level of pain freaked me ...