Saturday, October 13, 2018

What the Heck

Seriously, what in the world happened?  I mean, it's October, right?  Then why was there freaking snow falling from the sky?  Not okay!  It was in the 80's last week, for Pete's sake.  Now it's cold and snowy?  No.  This has to stop, and it has to stop now.  It can be chilly.  I'm good with that.  That white stuff is not allowed.  Nope.

Sarah has an ear infection.  I took her to see the doctor today because she was crying.  Her throat has been hurting, so I was really hoping that it wouldn't be strep.  They said no, but her ear looks bad.  Girl child has antibiotics for it, so she's covered either way, I guess.  I just hate seeing her in pain.  She had some motrin and I ear seeded her up, but until the meds kick in, there just isn't a lot I can do except hug her.  Breaks my heart.

I ordered RockPods!  Seriously, I cannot wait until they come in.  They are meant to hold on for better fascia movement.  I really need that for my right arm/shoulder.  Surgery somewhat messed me up.  New massage equipment always makes me giddy, though.  I just love to learn new techniques that I can use to help people.

Does anybody watch Ancient Aliens?  I'm hooked.  No clue how I feel about any of it, but it's fun to watch.  The scary part is that if you stay up late enough, it actually starts to make sense.  I love anything that teaches me something (like new places around our planet that I was unaware of) and makes me look things up so that I can learn more about the past.  Some of it is totally ridiculous, but some of it makes a little sense.  Freaky to think about, isn't it?  So much fun, though.

I want chili.  It's that time of year, so not that off base, right?  It just sounds really good.  What would be nice is if my oldest child would make a meal once in awhile.  She wants to eat it, but is unwilling to make it.  (sigh)  That's okay.  That is gonna come back and bite her in the ass one day.  One day soon, I think.

Well, that's all I've got for now.  I had a lot more.  No clue where the ideas went, which is fine.  They will haunt me at 4 in the morning.  Laugh, but you all know it to be true.  It cannot possibly just me.  Anyway, have a good one.  Stay healthy.  Do something fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Not Okay

I've always heard peoe talking about somethibg hurting so bad that they throw up from it.  The thought if that level of pain freaked me ...