Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Getting Angry

My GP doesn't believe me.  I saw her yesterday.  My back/chest/joint pain isn't any better.  She looked at me and sighed.  You could tell she thought I was, at best, exaggerating.  No, no I'm not.  She offered me physical therapy for 6 weeks.  Sure, lets see if this helps.  Hopefully it will, because I'm tired of crying until I'm exhausted enough to sleep through the pain.

I'm going to Kansas this weekend.  My sister got tickets to see George Strait, so yay!  The drive might kill me, but I'm determined to go.  I've stopped doing fun things, and that's just sad.  Anyway, I'm excited to do this.

Hey, snow, go away!  Seriously, go away.  I'm over it.  Christmas would have been fine.  It's most of the way through January.  Stop it.  I'm not all about the white stuff.  Not even a little bit.  Still need that vacation home.  Anybody need a sugar baby?


No comments:

Post a Comment

So Not Okay

I've always heard peoe talking about somethibg hurting so bad that they throw up from it.  The thought if that level of pain freaked me ...