Thursday, January 16, 2020

Yikes

I'm being attacked by my own hair.  The building I'm working in this morning is so full of static that my hairbis standing out.  It's starting to attack my face, which is rather unpleasant.  It's like little fingers of annoying.  Similar to having a sibling attached to your head.  It keeps touching me, and touching it back makes it so much worse.  Ah, winter in the Midwest.

I give up trying to figure out just what my body is doing.  I'm in pain all of the time, but that isn't even my issue.  Well, it is, but not really.  My issue is that, without doing anything different, I'm suddenly in can't function pain.  Sleeping hurts.  Then I wake up and boom, back to basically the low level again.  I'll be honest, it feels like I might be ina fight club, but I haven't done anything.  My bed is rather new (got it last July). I'm not doing anything physical outside of work, and even that is slower than normal the last month and a half.  I don't get it.  Doctor says (and has said since last May) that there is nothing wrong.  What the hell?  This really has got to stop.  

My 15 year old has her school play this weekend.  It is mandatory for all but the freshman class.  I've never seen a more tired looking group of kids.  The play is looking good, though.  I'm doing hair and makeup (like I do for all of my kids plays).  The entire process is fun on some twisted level.  I don't enjoy getting home at 10:30 every night, but still, good times.  The girl child is enjoying herself, and that's what counts.

Winter has decided to visit us.  Isn't that nice?  It snowed last Saturday, now it's planning on snowing tomorrow.  No!  Christmas is over.  The white stuff isn't needed anymore.  Heck, I could handle that if it would just be warmer than 17 degrees!  I need a winter home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Not Okay

I've always heard peoe talking about somethibg hurting so bad that they throw up from it.  The thought if that level of pain freaked me ...