Sunday, January 19, 2020

So Cold

It is so damn cold outside.  I really hate the cold.  It's currently 9 degrees.  That's just too cold for my old self.  I hear it might get warmer later in the week.  Is it sad that I'm looking forward to 30?  It feels like a heatwave.

I took the 14 year old to the doctor today.  She's got yhis freaky rash all over her torso.  They tested her for strep.  Rapid test says no, but that could change tomorrow.  The nurse practitioner had no idea what it was.  She has some neds because some spots look infected, but other than that, we are on a wait and see.  It's freaking me out, really.  No fever, and it doean't itch or anything.  Only my kid.

I have a doctor appointment myself in the am.  I'm really hoping that this doctor starts taking me seriously.  The pain I'm in is getting out of control.  I'm not doing anything I want because of the pain.  It's getting hard to do the things I have to do.  That just can't be good.  How do I get yhem to pay attention?  It's so very frustrating.

The 15 year old had her play rhis weekend.  HUGE success.  Seriously, it was so good.  Now to rest for about 2 seconds beforw the next play.  Oy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Not Okay

I've always heard peoe talking about somethibg hurting so bad that they throw up from it.  The thought if that level of pain freaked me ...